Creating a Carbon account is simple, once you’ve installed MetaMask and set up a wallet.
You can choose which wallet you will use to control your Carbon account. It’s a good idea to name your wallet in MetaMask so that you remember which wallet you use for Carbon.
- Connect to the MetaMask wallet of your choice.
- Go to carbon.social/join and click “Connect MetaMask” to connect MetaMask to Carbon.
- Follow the prompts and sign MetaMask to prove ownership of the wallet.
- Choose your unique Carbon username and click “Create Account”.
- Follow some topics to populate your content feed.
- Set up your profile including your profile picture, display name, bio, website and more.
That’s it! You’re done. You can also easily connect to other devices without the use of MetaMask, by generating a connect code, inside your Carbon account settings area. Generate the code and enter it into any device at the Carbon login area. The codes expire in 60 seconds.